off regular price when you buy this bundle, plus get all future PowerPoint Trivia Games for upper-elementary and middle school. Yep, this bundle is growing! Whenever I create a new upper-elementary or middle school game, I will add it to this set.
Each game is also available individually in my store.
- Recommended for: Grades K-8
- Formats: PPT and PDF
- Editable: Yes, all text is editable. Some images are also editable.
- Is it compatible with Google Slides? (see note below)
- Game play duration: 1-2 class periods (45 minutes each)
The features in my PPT games are with Google Slides. If you add them to Google Slides, . For best results, use an updated version of PowerPoint (2016 or later).
Is this game compatible with your version of PPT or Keynote? You can test it! Click here to download a miniature version of one of the games and test it out!
- 25 questions and answers (mostly multiple choice)
- photos and images
- how to play instructions
- editable questions and answers
A few games are labeled for lower grade levels but still work well for middle school (yes, even the Nursery Rhymes game!).
INCLUDES 16 GAMES:
- Oceans (Grades 3-6)
- Nursery Rhymes (Grades K-2)
- Fairy Tales (Grades 2-4)
- Alphabet Trivia (Grades 6-9)
- Book Genres (Grades 5-8)
- Greek Mythology (Grades 4-7)
- Halloween (Grades 5-8)
- Thanksgiving (Grades 5-8)
- December Holidays (Grades 5-8)
- Lunar New Year (4-7)
- 100th Day of School (Grades 3-6)
- Valentine’s Day (Grades 4-7)
- Presidents Day (Grades 4-7)
- Earth Day (Grades 5-8)
- End of School Year (Grades 5-8)
- Last Days of School Trivia Game Template (Grades 2-6)
There are no reviews yet.