Want to give it a try? Click here to download a free mini-version of this Trivia Game!
- Recommended for: Grades 5-8
- Format: PPT and PDF (PowerPoint should be updated to 2016 or later)
- Editable: YES, everything except game board is editable
- Number of slides: 54 PPT slides + 1 page PDF game play instructions
- This game is NOT compatible with Google Slides. The game board dollar amounts do not disappear in Google. This is important to game play.
- For best results, your Earlier versions of PPT do not support the feature that allows game board dollar amounts to disappear.
- You can test the game (link above). If your dollar amounts disappear when you return to the game board, then your PowerPoint version is compatible with this game.
Got restless Thanksgiving visitors? This is a great way to entertain your own children and guests at a Thanksgiving gathering. Play kids versus adults, and see who comes out on top!
- 25 questions and answers (50 slides)
- 99% editable. Everything is editable except the art work on the game board.
- Every question and answer slide has a photo to go with it.
- . The quiz includes questions about wattles, Toms, furculae, and tryptophan.
- . What is a meringue, anyway? And please tell me that colonists did not cook their pumpkin pies in chamber pots! (don’t worry, they didn’t)
- . We’re talking presidential turkey pardons, football, and the date of Thanksgiving.
- . A bit of miscellaneous information to mull over while you wait in line on Black Friday.
- . This section about the history of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade will make you want to watch it on TV.