- Grades 7-11
- School libraries, US History classes
- Want to use it with younger students? I think this game will work well with Grades 4-6, but I have not personally used it that young. The entire game is multiple choice, and it requires no prior knowledge of the presidents. The game is fun, and I think younger students will enjoy it, too!
- PDF reader (needed for directions only)
- Some way to keep score (whiteboard or paper/pencil work fine)
- This game requires . You can pull it up on your computer, and it is all ready to go!
- Students of the questions. All of the questions are multiple choice, so they can always take a guess. Many answers are logical–you can talk students through figuring them out if they are stuck.
- Every answer slide includes additional information about the answer. , and students are guaranteed to learn lots of new fun facts!
- Written by a school librarian for use in the library or classroom
- on the game board, they disappear when you return to the board. This ensures students do not pick a question that has already been asked.
- All text and headers are in PowerPoint.
- –jobs before they were presidents (Reagan, Carter, Jefferson, Clinton, Kennedy)
- –physical injuries and ailments of the presidents (Washington, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson, Grover Cleveland)
- –tallest, longest term, oldest, most children, shortest term (Lincoln, FDR, Biden, Tyler, WH Harrison)
- –random facts about the presidents (Trump, Jefferson, J Adams, Clinton, Obama, Carter, Truman, Teddy Roosevelt)
- –facts about presidential pets (Coolidge, Taft, Hoover, JQ Adams, Jackson, FDR)
- PowerPoint game (54 slides)
- printable game instructions
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. .
. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my and on my .