Click here to see the full PDF preview of this Nursery Rhymes Trivia Game
Teaching nursery rhymes? Pair this trivia game with my Nursery Rhymes Storytime for K-3.
- Recommended for: K-2
- Formats: PowerPoint (2016 or later is preferred–the numbers on the game board may not disappear if you are on an older version of PowerPoint)
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- NOTE ABOUT GOOGLE SLIDES: A Google Slides version is NOT INCLUDED in this product. If you choose to upload it to Google Slides, know that the game board numbers will not disappear when clicked in Google Slides like they do in PowerPoint. Since this feature is essential to smooth game play, I do not provide a Google Slides version of this game.
THIS NURSERY RHYMES TRIVIA GAME INCLUDES:
- 1 interactive PowerPoint game (77 slides + 2 slides of teacher instructions)
- separate, printable editable list of the 25 nursery rhymes included in the game (1 page)
- separate PDF of teacher directions for game play (1 page)
ABOUT THE NURSERY RHYMES TRIVIA GAME:
- –each rhyme includes a question slide, the nursery rhyme slide, and an answer slide (77 total slides)
- Students choose from 5 categories: Little, Animals, Old, Names, and Extras
- Artwork has been locked down to secure copyrighted material.
- Point amounts for each question . This ensures students do not select the same question twice. For example, if a student selects “Old for 3 points,” the question will be revealed. Upon return to the game board, the “Old for 3 points” square will no longer be visible (this does not work if you upload the PPT to Google Slides)
- Every slide has
There are no reviews yet.