Click here to see the full PDF preview of this Alphabet Trivia Game.
- PowerPoint 2016 or later – YES, it’s compatible!
- Google Slides, Open Office, Libre Office, or other software that is not PowerPoint 2016 or later – NOT COMPATIBLE.
- The game board dollar amounts are trigger animation links, which do not tend to work outside PowerPoint. The trigger animation links are important to game play.
- For best results, your PowerPoint version should be at least 2016 or later. Earlier versions of PPT may not support the trigger animation links.
- Not sure? See below to test it!
Worried this game might not be compatible with your version of PowerPoint or Keynote? You can test it by .
The preview is a shortened version of the Thanksgiving Trivia Game. If it plays properly in the preview version, then this game is also is compatible with your computer.
- Recommended for: Grades 5-8
- Formats: PPT and PDF (PowerPoint should be updated to 2016 or later)
- Editable: YES, all text is editable (artwork is locked)
- Number of slides: 55 PPT slides + 1 page PDF game play instructions
- Number of questions: 26
- Prep required: Zero. This is ready to go “out of the box.”
- PowerPoint (2016 or later is best)
- Large screen TV or projector with screen–students need to be able to see the game slides from their desks.
- Using Keynote or an older version of PowerPoint? I recommend testing the game before you purchase. See above for testing instructions.
- I really cannot emphasize enough that this is a PowerPoint game. It is not compatible with other software.
- 55-slide PowerPoint game (editable)
- Game Instructions (1 page, not editable)
- Every question and answer slide contains real photos and clipart that is appropriate for middle school audiences (nothing “babyish”!)
- Links to photo and information sources are included in the Notes section of each slide.
- Easy-to-follow suggested play (this is how I play the game with my students)
- Once a letter is selected, it disappears from the game board.
- Restart the game to reset the game board.
- Use the navigation buttons on each slide to navigate among question slides, answer slides, and the gameboard.
Usually, my PowerPoint trivia games have five question categories. However, there are no “categories” in this Alphabet Trivia Game.
Each letter on the game board represents a category for that letter. For example, letter B includes a question about beans. Letter R is about US presidents with R last names.
Prefer to shop on TPT? Find this Alphabet Trivia Game in the MrsReaderPants TPT store.
There are no reviews yet.