- 53-slide PowerPoint game (editable)
- Game Instructions (1 page, not editable)
- (text is editable; most graphics are in the public domain and can also be edited)
- : Oceans, Pollution, Deforestation, Endangered, and Climate Change
- Once a dollar amount is selected, .
- to reset the game board.
- Easy-to-follow suggested play (this is how I play the game with my students)
agriculture, Amazon Rainforest, biodegrade, carbon dioxide, climate change, conservation, decibels, deforestation, endangered, extinct, global temperature, global warming, Great Barrier Reef, greenhouse gases, methane, ozone layer, poaching, pollution (water, air, noise, light, natural), rainforest, recycle, Pacific Garbage Patch, pet trade, and urbanization.
African lion, bats, Chinese river dolphin, lemurs, manatees, orcas, orangutans, sharks, and white-tailed deer.