Want to give it a try?
- Recommended for: Grades 5-8
- Format: PPT
- Editable: YES, everything except game board is editable
- Number of slides: 54
This game is NOT compatible with Google Slides. The dollar amounts will not disappear in Google Slides, which is important to game play.
Change the “dollar amounts” to number of pieces of candy. This is a great way to entertain your own children at a Halloween party or if the weather is too bad for trick-or-treating.
- 25 questions and answers (50 slides)
- 99% editable. Everything is editable except the art work on the game board.
- Every question and answer slide has a photo to go with it.
- . The quiz includes questions about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dracula, Harry Potter, and Frankenstein.
- . Bats, spiders, and snakes, oh my!
- . It’s a great way to introduce your students to their newest nightmares: the stories of el Chupacabra and la Llorona.
- So many facts! We all need more pumpkin facts in our lives.
- . This quiz could save your students’ lives (or at least spare them some serious embarrassment) if they are ever:
- bitten by a poisonous snake
- inclined to carry silly string in Hollywood on Halloween
- hungry for cotton candy while traveling in the UK or Australia
- offered “Three-Course Meal” gum
- hoping to distinguish themselves by trick-or-treating in yet another Princess costume
- trying to grow pumpkins in Antarctica