PowerPoint OR Google™ Slides
School libraries serving Grades 8-12.
- Includes 31 PPT slides + Google™ Slides version
- The first slide is directions for teachers and should be deleted
- The body text is in PPT and Google™ Drive. Images and headers have been flattened.
- 30 slides are for students to see while in the library.
- Scroll the PowerPoint in Google Slides or PPT using automatic timings.
- This is a communication device. , but it can be used as a booktalk and to complement a lesson on nonfiction.
- All slides are in 11″ X 8.5″ letter-size (landscape), which allows for easy printing, if desired.
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Coming Soon…
- for Grades 8-12: YA Nonfiction books
- 4 recommended apps for improving vocabulary (1 slide)
- Debate teacher (you can change the title if your school does not have a debate teacher)
- … (4 slides)
- …? (3 slides)
- What is the ?
- Topics include: Japanese internment, Stonewall Uprising, what is a memoir, 1938 “War of the Worlds” radio broadcast, industries thriving during Covid-19, Basketball Hall of Fame