**January 25, 2022–Updated to include the 2022 Award Winners!
- Recommended for: Grades 6-12
- Lesson Duration: 35 minutes to scroll (30 sec per slide)
- Formats: PPT, Google Slides, PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- 69-slide PPT + Google™ Slides presentation
- Reading List of Award Winners mentioned in presentation (4 pages, editable)
- Facts and information about six of the ALA Youth Media Awards: Printz, Coretta Scott King, Newbery, Pura Belpre, Odyssey, and Sibert
- Each award mentioned includes: award namesakes, criteria, date established, winners vs. honors, and examples of winners and honors for each award.
- Book recommendations for Grades 6-12–I made sure to balance recommended titles evenly between middle and high school interest levels.
- Words of the Week: accolade and kudos
- Would You Rathers
- facts and trivia, Did You Knows
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Weekly Birthdays
- Google™ Classroom Basics (4 pages, PDF)
- Instructions on how to set up PPT slide timings for digital bulletin boards (2 pages, PDF)