Click here to see the full PDF preview of this Winter Digital Bulletin Board for Grades 7+.
- Winter Library Lesson (Grades K-5)
- Winter Holidays Digital Bulletin Board (Grades 7+)
- Looking for more? See all my Digital Bulletin Boards for all grade levels here.
- Recommended for: Grades 7-12
- Formats: PDF; Google Slides or PPT
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- Number of student slides: 47
- Number of printable pages: 3
- Duration of slideshow: If automatic timings for each slide are set to 45 seconds each, the scrolling show will last about 35 minutes.
- 47 PPT slides + Google™ Slides link (all text is editable)
- Recommended Reads (3 pages, editable in PDF and PPT; hand out to teachers and students)
- Basic Google Classroom directions
- How to set PPT slide timings directions
- weekly agenda and weekly schedule (can be for library or school announcements)
- Happy birthday to… (add your student and faculty birthdays)
- 2 winter idioms – “blanket of snow” and “skating on thin ice”
- winter animals – walrus, polar bear, moose, sea otters, arctic wolves. arctic terns, blue whales, snow leopards
- fingerspelling sign language – “cold” and “snow”
- Word of the Week: and
- 7 multiple choice trivia questions with answer slides
- world records for snowiest city, coldest temperature ever recorded, largest snowball, biggest outdoor snowball fight
- winter sports – skiing, ice hockey
- winter solstice
- Donner Party (brief mention of cannibalism, but you can easily remove that part)
- 3 Would-You-Rathers
- 5 Did-You-Knows
- aurora borealis
- Includes middle school and YA titles
- all have a winter theme
- total of 26 titles
- includes small black and white images (winter-themed)
- titles are editable, so you can customize the books included for your library
- All titles were hand-selected by a veteran school librarian for quality, diversity, positive reviews, and currency.
There are no reviews yet.