Save 10% when you buy the bundle!
- Recommended for: Grades 7-12
- Formats: PowerPoint OR Google Slides; PDF
- Editable: YES, all text in all parts is editable
While some do use my Digital Bulletin Boards as a library lessons or for secondary English classes, I did not create them for this purpose. I am a school librarian, and I created these presentations as scrolling slideshows for school libraries.
They are meant as a passive library program, not a lesson. You can set the slideshow timings and leave it to scroll throughout the day.
If you plan to use any of these Digital Bulletin Boards as a lesson, be advised that you may need to edit some text, move some slides around, and/or delete some slides. Additional prep will likely be needed.
- PowerPoint and Google™ Slides presentations (all text is editable)
- Recommended Reads lists bookmarks – some lists are split for MS and HS, and some lists have MS/HS together.
- How to set PPT and Google slide timings directions
- Hispanic Heritage Month (Sep 15 – Oct 15)
- Halloween (Oct 31)
- US Election Day (early-Nov)
- Veterans Day (Nov 11)
- Thanksgiving (late-Nov)
- News Media and Fake News (use anytime)
- Nonfiction Genres and Text Features (use anytime)