This product into one large presentation. Many secondary librarians have been purchasing both the middle school and high school versions of my Digital Bulletin Boards for each weekly theme. Combining them into one product saves you money and time. I’ve covered all secondary grade levels here, from 6-12.
: Google™ Slides OR PowerPoint; ability to open PDF documents
- 66 PPT slides + Google™ Slides link (all text is editable)
- Recommended Reads (editable in PDF and PPT; hand out to teachers, students, and parents)
- Basic Google Classroom directions
- How to set PPT slide timings directions
- All text is in PPT and Google™ Drive. Images have been flattened to protect the copyright.
- Scroll the presentation using automatic timings.
- This presentation can be used as a communication device, a library booktalk, or both.
- All slides are in 11″ X 8.5″ letter-size (landscape), which allows for easy printing, if desired.
- brief of December holiday traditions including: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Pancha Ganapati, Boxing Day, Las Posadas, and Epiphany/Three Kings Day
- about poinsettias, shammash (Hanukkah candle), eggnog, Christmas trees, La Befana, snowy cities, mistletoe, Christmas carols, and ugly sweaters
- for Grades 6-12 (20 slides)
- Would You Rathers
- This or That
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Weekly Birthdays
- Coming Soon…