Click here to see a video demo of the PPT Quiz on YouTube. It’s about 10 minutes long, but I show all parts of the product and talk about how I use it in my library.
- Number of slides: 36 PPT and 36 Google Slides, quiz answers are editable in both versions
- Number of printable pages: 78
- Number of posters: 12 printer-friendly + 12 full-background
- Technology requirements: computer + projector + screen or wall (to use the PowerPoint), copier, paper, Google Classroom if digital
- Student supplies: pen or pencil + one piece of paper or printable quiz
- Lesson Duration: 2 lessons of 40 minutes each (you could skip 2-3 questions if you have less time)
- — 36 PPT slides; The PPT walks students through questions about their own personalities, likes, dislikes, and preferences. Includes scoring directions and all 12 Genre Personality profiles. ! No prep is needed other than printing the quiz for students to follow along, if desired. Includes full directions for teacher and students.
- –36 Google Slides; teachers can edit all quiz answers.
- –Students can write their answers on the printable as they take the PPT quiz. Includes 3-page quiz and 1-page “My Genre Personality” Reflections sheet. (4-page PDF) + Google Slides version.
- for the “My Genre Personality” Reflections Sheet–This is a great way for librarians and teachers to see student results and whether students think they are accurate for their personalities.
- — One side is the Genre Personality description; the other side is a list of recommended book titles; sorted by age group (middle school and high school + adult). All the bookmarks are fully editable with PowerPoint. PDF is of each is also included. (36 pages, PDF; fully-editable)
- — This is a larger version of the bookmarks, but it also includes color illustrations. All suggested book titles are editable, so you can make the recommendations fit your library. Includes MS and HS + adult Profiles (24 pages, PDF and Google Slides; book titles are editable)
- –Detailed, step-by-step instructions for prep, Day 1, Day 2, and after Day 2. Includes digital and face-to-face lesson plans. (9 pages, PDF; not editable)
- –Four cards per page. These will tell students what their Personalities are based on their answers. (1 page, PDF; not editable)
- –These are great to hand out to students, teachers, and parents who want a small copy of their Genre Personality Profile (4 pages, PDF; not editable)
- 12 full-background posters (one for each Personality)
- 12 printer-friendly posters (one for each Personality)
- 24 posters total
- PDF and PNG versions
THE 12 GENRE PERSONALITIES ARE:
- The Questioner
- The Escapist
- The Innovator
- The Realist
- The Erudite
- The Thrill-Seeker
- The Comedian
- The Amigue
- The Activist
- The Artist
- The Sports Fan
- The Naturalist