PowerPoint. I created the game in PowerPoint 2016, but I also included a converted version of the game that will open in older versions of PowerPoint. to making the dollar amounts disappear from the game board when clicked.
- In what does The Grinch use for his reindeer?
- Finish this famous Christmas carol: “And since we’ve no place to go…”
- What article of clothing causes Frosty to “begin to dance around”?
? Nearly all the text is editable. Images are public domain and fully-editable and movable.
? The only slide that is not fully-editable is the game board slide (Slide #4). The game board artwork is original and has been flattened.
: Adding, deleting, or reordering slides could easily alter the slide links within the game (for example, the green HOME button will link to the wrong page if you add, reorder, or delete slides).
: Some questions are very easy, and others are more difficult. I recommend this for Grades 5-8. They are most likely to have seen the movies (which are on TV every year), heard the songs, and be aware of some holiday foods and traditions from other cultures.
- Traditions (includes Hanukkah and Kwanzaa)
- Potpourri (miscellaneous category)