Click here to see the full PDF preview.
Click here to see all my Digital Storytimes for Grades K-2.
- new elementary librarians
- elementary librarians on Specials rotation
- secondary teachers who are now elementary librarians
- busy parents who just don’t have time to create detailed storytime lessons
I have been all four of these at the same time! My storytimes are the lessons I would have wanted when I was a new, overwhelmed, and exhausted school librarian.
- Recommended for: Grades K-2
- Lesson Duration: 1-2 library lessons (about 50 minutes total)
- Formats: PPT, Google Slides, PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
***Please note that this presentation is designed to complement a read-aloud. The actual read-aloud story comes from you! I cannot include a recorded read-aloud due to copyright restrictions.
- 43-slide PPT + Google™ Slides
- Scavenger Hunt Activity (1 page)
- List of 20 recommended Halloween read-alouds (1 page)
- Prep and set-up tips (1 page)
- Lesson plan templates (5 pages)
- Google™ Classroom Basics (4 pages)
- Instructions on how to set up PPT slide timings for digital bulletin boards (2 pages)
- 2 nursery rhymes for Halloween
- American sign language sign (link to video)–“Halloween”
- Explanation of Halloween origins in the US
- Halloween symbols–bats, spiders, costumes, candy, colors, ghosts, skeletons, and black cats
- Fun facts and information about jack-o-lanterns, candy corn, bats, spiders, and skeletons
- Vocabulary word: guano
- 2 “Would-You-Rathers”
- Halloween joke
- 2 trivia questions and answers
There are no reviews yet.