Looking for more? All of these Digital Bulletin Boards are included in my Elementary Library Lessons–Giant Bundle. If you already own that bundle (either from here or from my TPT store), you already own all of the resources in this bundle.
Not sure if this will work for your library? I’ve got a free Digital Bulletin Board for the first week of Back to School in my Free Resource Library. It does require a password, which you can get by subscribing to my email list.
- Recommended for: Grades 3-6
- Formats: Google Slides or PPT
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- Number of individual presentations: 10
- Digital Bulletin Boards help communicate library and school announcements. Students and adults LOVE these and will definitely stop to read them!
- Created for school libraries, but it also works for classrooms or whole school announcements.
- Includes directions for setting PowerPoint slide timings (for scrolling)
- All text is editable in PPT and Google™ Slides.
- Images and photos have been flattened to protect copyright.
- Presentation is designed to scroll using timings.
- This is a communication device. With tweaks, some of these could be used as library lessons, but .
- Sign language
- Genre of the Week
- Words of the Week
- staff spotlights
- Would You Rather?
- This or That?
- coming soon
- weekly schedule
- daily schedule
- School Announcements
- Happy Birthday to…
- fun facts
- trivia questions and answers
- Back to School, Week 1
- Back to School, Week 2
- Back to School, Week 3
- Back to School, Week 4
- Grandparents Day
- Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept 15-Oct 15)
- Nonfiction Books
- News Media