Click here to see the full PDF preview of this Back to School Digital Bulletin Board (Week 4).
I’ve got four Digital Bulletin Boards in this series! If you aren’t sure, you can download my Week One FREEBIE to test it out!
- Recommended for: Grades 3-6
- Formats: PPT or Google Slides
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- Lesson duration: n/a (this is for announcements; it is not a lesson)
- 24 PPT + Google™ Slides
- Every slide is illustrated with colorful clipart or photos.
- Directions for setting up scrolling slideshow timers. I recommend 20-30 seconds per slide, but you can set the timing to suit your library.
- This is a communication device. It is NOT a lesson.
- Genre of the Week: Science Fiction–includes 4 slides about characteristics of the science fiction genre.
- Vocabulary Word of the Week: android
- School idiom: “smart cookie”
- Would you rather?
- What’s the difference: board vs. bored
- Did you know… (world’s oldest public high school)
- What percentage of the world is left-handed?
- Back to School trivia question and answer
- Study tip
- Facts about our library (you fill in your library’s facts)
- Staff Spotlight
- Coming Soon
- Weekly Schedule
- Daily Schedule
- School Announcements
- Happy Birthday to…
- Library Reminder…
There are no reviews yet.