I’ve got four Digital Bulletin Boards in this series! If you aren’t sure, you can download my Week One FREEBIE to test it out!
- Recommended for: Grades 3-6
- Formats: PPT or Google Slides
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- Lesson duration: n/a (this is for announcements; it is not a lesson)
- 24 PPT + Google™ Slides
- Every slide is illustrated with colorful clipart or photos.
- Directions for setting up scrolling slideshow timers. I recommend 20-30 seconds per slide, but you can set the timing to suit your library.
- This is a communication device. It is NOT a lesson.
- Genre of the Week: Science Fiction–includes 4 slides about characteristics of the science fiction genre.
- Vocabulary Word of the Week: android
- School idiom: “smart cookie”
- Would you rather?
- What’s the difference: board vs. bored
- Did you know… (world’s oldest public high school)
- What percentage of the world is left-handed?
- Back to School trivia question and answer
- Study tip
- Facts about our library (you fill in your library’s facts)
- Staff Spotlight
- Coming Soon
- Weekly Schedule
- Daily Schedule
- School Announcements
- Happy Birthday to…
- Library Reminder…