- Grades 5-8
- All Bingo categories are editable, so you can adapt it to any grade level. The pre-filled Bingo squares are for Grades 5-8.
- (all text is editable)
- if using distance learning
- –I recommend printing the black and white version on colored printer paper or cardstock. I do my cards in the colors of the rainbow, starting with red, to help students remember which card comes next.
- File includes (1 set in color; 1 set in black and white for easy printing on colored paper).
- Includes version for distance learning options.
- Also . The squares are already filled out with a wide variety of authors, genres, and book formats for Grades 5-8. Open in PowerPoint to change the squares to suit your library and students’ needs.
- Includes with ideas for prizes when students complete a row or a card.
- For each card students choose to complete any one row (4 books). They can also read from the four corners. Each card has 11 possible book row options, allowing every card to be to suit different reading preferences/abilities.
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. .
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by . Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and on my MrsReaderPants blog email list.