Please note that this is a large file! Make sure you have a good internet connection and allow extra time for download.
: PowerPoint, color printer or poster printer, ability to open PNG or PDF images
- in both PNG and PDF formats (created to print 36″ X 24″ but can be printed smaller or a bit larger)
- (themes coordinate with display posters)
- –January 1, 1892 (books about refugees)
- –Jan. 10-16 (epistolary stories)
- –Jan. 12 (retellings)
- –January 15 (civil rights)
- –Jan. 18-22 (books about bullying)
- –Jan. 30 (books set during the Great Depression)
- –whole month of January (books about tough emotions and mental health)
- All readalike titles were and certified teacher
- Bookmarks are
- The bookmarks are also a collection development tool! I on the bookmarks to ensure every title I listed has received starred or positive professional reviews
- As of early-December 2020, all titles on the bookmarks are and available on Titlewave and Amazon
- All titles are (i.e., librarians writing for review journals) for the grade levels I recommend on the bookmarks
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. .
. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my and on my .