***UPDATED FOR 2022!***
This is a large file; please allow extra time to download.
Looking for a certain theme or genre? This is updated regularly and includes a list of my year-long library display posters by theme, genre, and month.
- Recommended for: school librarians
- Grade levels: K-12
- Formats: PPT, Google Slides, PNG, or PDF (you only need any two of these)
- Editable: bookmarks are 100% editable
- Not editable: Posters are not editable
- 19 full-color posters in 8 themes and 2 genres (see list below)
- 36 read-alike bookmarks
- Posters are in PDF and PNG formats.
- Bookmarks are editable in PPT, PDF, and Google Slides.
- Posters are in landscape format and are .
- Read-alike bookmarks for this set are updated annually in early-August.
- I will occasionally add new posters to the set, but there is not a set schedule for poster updates.
- Variety of posters for elementary, middle, and teen readers.
- While not every poster will work for every grade level, several posters and all of the bookmarks are appropriate for all grade levels.
- All posters are landscape view.
- Posters are not editable.
I am a school librarian and took great care including titles that are well-reviewed and currently in-print. This huge bundle was developed over an entire year, released one month at a time. When creating and updating the read-alike bookmarks, I take my time and make sure the bookmarks represent diverse cultures, formats, reading levels, and genres.
- Bookmarks are 100% editable in PowerPoint, PDF, and/or Google Slides.
- They make fantastic collection development tools!
Dates are for 2022.
- Hispanic Heritage Month — September 15-October 15
- Labor Day — Sept. 5 for USA and Canada — kids and teens with jobs
- Grandparents Day — Sept. 11 (USA and Canada)
- September 11, 2001 — The number of books about this topic is still growing. For now, I have filled the gaps with books about other tragedies and teaching tolerance.
- National Fortune Cookie Day (Sept. 13; also celebrated July 20)
- Fri the 13th — books about luck (Friday the 13th is in January 2023 and October 2023)
- Talk Like a Pirate Day — always Sept. 19
- Banned Books Week — Sept. 18-24
- Genre: Mythology
- Genre: Mystery