Click here to see the full PDF preview of this September 11 Library Lesson.
- Recommended for: Grades 4-7; created for school libraries, but it works for classrooms, too!
- Lesson Duration: 1 classroom or library lesson, total of about 30 minutes
- Formats: PPT or Google Slides, PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
- 18-slide PPT and Google Slides presentation (editable)
- List of 22 recommended reads for Grades 4-7. All titles relate to September 11, 2001 and are in-print as of August 2021.
- Basic instructions for using Google Classroom
- 2 announcement and reminder slides
- Words to Know: patriotism and hijack
- Description of what happened on the morning of September 11, 2001
- The fate of the four planes
- The intended target and heroic passengers of Flight 93
- About the 9/11 Memorial in New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Most slides contain real photos; only four contain clipart.
- Slides include of the Twin Towers (pre-2001), the Pentagon, and the 9/11 Memorial in New York City. the Twin Towers on fire.
- One photo shows damage to The Pentagon as a result of 9-11. The plane is not in the photo.
There are no reviews yet.