While this survey can be used year-round, I really like it for my second and third library lessons of the school year! Give the survey for Lesson #2 and review the results for Lesson #3.
- Grades 5-8
- editable in PPT if you want to change the wording for slightly younger or older grades
- Google™ Classroom (Slides and Forms)
- PDF (if you want to print the survey)
- PDF Reading Interest Survey (5 pages, not editable)
- PowerPoint version of the survey (5 pages, editable)
- Google™ Slides version of the survey (force-copy link; 5 pages)
- Google™ Forms version of the survey (force-copy link, editable)
- Student Survey Responses PowerPoint presentation (use to share the survey results with your students; editable, 18 slides)
- Google™ Slides version of the Student Survey Responses presentation (force-copy link, editable in Slides, 18 slides)
- Google™ Classroom basic instructions (4 pages)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. All my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours.
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by clicking here to follow my store. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and on my MrsReaderPants blog email list.