- PowerPoint Google Classroom
- Grades 4-7
- school librarians teaching online
- language arts classroom teachers
- Link to Google Slides presentation (27 slides, editable text)–It sounds long, but each slide only contains one sentence of text. Students should be able to read the entire presentation in just a few minutes.
- PowerPoint version (27 slides, editable text)
- what a primary source is
- why primary sources are important
- four ideas for creating their own primary sources
- This is a highly-creative activity! Students have a lot of freedom to share their current experiences in a way that best reflects their talents and interests.
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers, particularly for middle school, to my store. All my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours.
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by clicking here to follow my store. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and on my MrsReaderPants blog email list.