Click the green above to see more information than the thumbnails show!
This presentation will save you so much time! I designed it specifically for , especially those who are on the and/or are simply who just do not have time to create detailed storytime lessons.
The slides right through a storytime! You will need a , , or in your story area. Move through the storytime song, sign language word of the day, and discussion of the parts of a book.
If your this year, this lesson is all ready to go on ! All you need to provide is the story to read aloud.
: Google™ Slides OR PowerPoint; ability to open PDF documents
- 41-slide PPT + Google™ Slides (body text is editable; you choose which slides you want to use)
- List of recommended read-alouds (1 page PDF; 18 titles total)
- Detailed explanation of how I have used themed storytime lessons like this one on the “Specials” rotation. (10 pages, PDF)
- Google™ Classroom Basics (4 pages, PDF)
- Instructions on how to set up PPT slide timings for (2 pages, PDF)
- with lyrics and a link
- to “grandmother” and “grandfather” in American Sign Language
- Slides for : rotary telephone, floppy disk, instant camera, cassette tape, VHS tape, Atari joystick. These slides are –students decide what they think these items were used for. See preview for examples.
- All slides are , high-resolution clipart and photos for K-2.
- 7 visual ; all are picture book fiction titles about grandparents.
- “Our Crossing Guard” Spotlight
- Vocabulary words:
- “This Week’s Birthdays”
- Facts about Grandparents (3 slides)