- PowerPoint (2016 or later is preferred–the numbers on the game board may not disappear if you are on an older version of PowerPoint)
- PowerPoint game
- separate, printable list of the 25 nursery rhymes included in the game (great as a reference for you or to give to students and parents)
- directions for game play
- –each includes a question slide, the nursery rhyme slide, and an answer slide (79 total slides)
- : Little, Animals, Old, Names, and Extras
- Artwork has been locked down to secure copyrighted material.
- Point amounts for each question . This ensures students do not select the same question twice. For example, if a student selects “Old for 3 points,” the question will be revealed. Upon return to the game board, the “Old for 3 points” square will no longer be visible.
- Every slide has