Click here to see the full PDF preview of this Winter Activities Booklet.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- December Holidays Activity Booklet (Grades 1-4)
- Valentine’s Day Activity Booklet (Grades 1-4)
- Winter Weather Library Lesson (Grades 2-4)
- Recommended for: Grades 1-4
- Formats: PDF
- Editable: no
- Lesson duration: This is self-guided, so students can work on the activities over time.
- You will need: printer, colored pencils, markers, or crayons, pencils, long-arm stapler (optional)
- 12 pages of activities, printed on half-sheets (just print and fold down the middle; staple is optional but will help keep the booklet together)
- answer key
Activities vary in difficulty, from very easy to more difficult.
- 5 different colorable covers (easy)
- 1 color-by-number (easy)
- 1 color-by-letter (easy)
- 1 pathways maze (easy)
- 1 pathway maze (medium)
- 1 word search with word bank (medium)
- 1 word search without word bank (difficult)
- 2 sudoku puzzles (easy)
- 1 unscramble the words (medium-difficult)
- 1 How many words can you make from “snowflake”? (easy)
- 1 Decorate the winter cookies (easy)
- 2 dot-to-dots (easy)
There are no reviews yet.