This product into one large presentation. Many secondary librarians have been purchasing both the middle school and high school versions of my Digital Bulletin Boards for each weekly theme. Combining them into one product saves you money and time. I’ve covered all secondary grade levels here, from 6-12.
: Google™ Slides OR PowerPoint; ability to open PDF documents
- 50 PPT slides + Google™ Slides link (all text is editable)
- Recommended Reads (1 page, editable in PDF and PPT; hand out to teachers, students, and parents)
- Basic Google Classroom directions
- How to set PPT slide timings directions
- All text is in PPT and Google™ Drive. Images have been flattened to protect the copyright.
- Scroll the presentation using automatic timings.
- This presentation can be used as a communication device, a library booktalk, and/or library lesson.
- All slides are in 11″ X 8.5″ letter-size (landscape), which allows for easy printing, if desired.
- Facts and information about the human heart, insect hearts, whale hearts, the Purple Heart medal, and the heart on Pluto.
- for Grades 6-12 (17 slides)–I made sure to balance recommended titles evenly between middle and high school interest levels.
- Words of the Week: and
- Would You Rathers
- This or Thats
- Did you knows and trivia
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Weekly Birthdays