Recommended for: Grades 7-12
Number of pages: 68
Editable: Yes, all text is editable
Formats: PPT, Google Slides, and PDF
- 67 PPT slides + Google™ Slides link (all text is editable)
- Recommended Reads (1 page, editable in PDF and PPT; hand out to teachers, students, and parents)
- directions for how to set scrolling slide timings
- All text is editable in PPT and Google™ Drive. Images have been flattened to protect the copyright.
- Scroll the presentation using automatic timings (instructions included).
- This presentation can be used as a communication device, a library booktalk, and/or library lesson.
- All slides are in 16:9 landscape orientation
- What is the IUCN? (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- What is the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species?
- nine classifications of Red List species
- close look at each of the nine classifications, with animal and plant species examples for each
- 12 book recommendations for Grades 7-12 (12 slides)–all titles relate to conservation, endangered animals, and sustainability
- Words of the Week: and
- Islam trivia questions with answers
- facts and trivia questions/answers
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Weekly Birthdays