when you buy the bundle!
The green button above shows more details!
- Recommended for: Grades K-3
- Lesson Duration: 1-2 library lessons (about 50 minutes total for one lesson)
- Bundle Duration: 10 library lessons; about 10 weeks of school
- Formats: PPT or Google Slides, PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
***Please note that these presentations are designed to your storytime read-alouds. The actual read-aloud story comes from you! I cannot include a recorded read-aloud due to copyright restrictions.
Each Autumn Library Storytime lasts for one 50-minute library lesson or two 25-minute lessons. They are divided into Parts I and II for easy division.
- Welcome to the Library / Back to School
- Library Book Care
- Parts of a Book
- Grandparents Day
- Mexico (great for Hispanic Heritage Month in Sept-Oct)
- Fiction vs. Nonfiction
- News Media
- file: Alphabet Storytime for Letter M (PreK-1) — free with this bundle only!
- 10 Autumn Library Storytime Lessons in PPT and Google Slides
- 1 Bonus Alphabet Storytime Lesson (Letter M) for PreK-Grade 1 in PPT and Google Slides — Give it a try with your youngest library classes!
- total of 17 Scavenger Hunt activities to go with the lessons (1-2 per lesson) in PPT and PDF formats
- 11 pages of Recommended Reads, edit in PPT or PDF
- 11 lesson plans with AASL, CCSS, and TEKS standards included for each lesson
- Storytime lesson (it walks you through the entire lesson!)–all text is editable
- Scrolling slides–all text is editable (edit in PPT or Google Slides)
- Printable list of 15+ recommended read-alouds to complement each theme –Great to hand out to teachers and parents! (edit in PDF or PPT)
- 1-2 scavenger hunt activities for each lesson
- Pre-filled, editable lesson plan with AASL, CCSS, and TEKS standards (edit in PDF and PowerPoint)
- Detailed directions and tips for librarian/teachers (PDF)
- Recommended read-alouds with video links
- Storytime song or nursery rhyme
- Whole-group lesson or activity
- checkout reminders template
- scrolling slides that go with the scavenger hunts
- 1-2 idioms that go with the theme
- 1-2 sign language signs
- fun facts
- trivia questions
- Word of the Week
- Happy birthday to…