My Digital Storytime presentations will save you so much time! I design them specifically for new elementary librarians, especially those who are on the Specials rotation and/or are simply busy parents who just do not have time to create detailed storytime lessons.
- Recommended for: Grades PreK-1
- Lesson Duration: one library lesson (about 30-40 minutes)
- Formats: PPT, Google Slides, PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
***Please note that this presentation is designed to complement a read-aloud. The actual read-aloud story comes from you! I cannot include a recorded read-aloud due to copyright restrictions.
- 30-slide PPT + Google™ Slides, editable text
- Scavenger Hunt (1 page, PDF, editable text)
- List of recommended read-alouds (1 page, PDF, editable text)
- Prep, set up, detailed lesson plan (7 pages, PDF)
- Google™ Classroom Basics (4 pages, PDF)
- Instructions on how to set up PPT slide timings for digital bulletin boards (2 pages, PDF)
- Storytime song (three choices, all with YouTube links)
- “M” and “mouse” in American Sign Language (includes demo link and image)
- Slides for guided discussion of “M” months, colors, and student names.
- “Our Cafeteria anager” and “Our usic Teacher” Spotlights
- All slides are illustrated with brightly-colored, high-resolution clipart for PreK-1.
- 5 colors that begin with M
- 2 Would-You-Rathers
- Fun facts about the moon, millipedes, moose, manatees, and moles (feature real photos, not clipart)
- Vocabulary word, definition, and synonyms: