Want to give it a try? Click here to try this game on your computer!
- Recommended for: Grades 4-7
- Format: PPT and PDF (PowerPoint should be updated to 2016 or later)
- Editable: YES, everything except game board is editable
- Number of slides: 54 PPT slides + 1 page PDF game play instructions
- This game is NOT compatible with Google Slides. The game board dollar amounts do not disappear in Google. This is important to game play.
- For best results, your PowerPoint version should be at least 2016 or later. Earlier versions of PPT do not support the feature that allows game board dollar amounts to disappear.
- Not sure your version of PPT? Click here to test the game on your computer. If your dollar amounts disappear when you return to the game board, then your PowerPoint version is compatible with this game.
Got restless holiday visitors? This easy-to-use PowerPoint Trivia Game is a great way to entertain your own children and guests at winter holiday gatherings. Play kids versus adults, and see who comes out on top!
- 25 questions and answers (50 slides)
All text is editable EXCEPT the header text on the game board slide (slide 4).
- Every question and answer slide has a photo to go with it.
Some questions are very easy, and others are more difficult. I recommend this for Grades 4-7. They are more likely to have seen the movies (which are on TV every year), heard the songs, and be aware of some holiday foods and traditions from other cultures.
- Traditions (includes Hanukkah and Kwanzaa)
- Surprise Me (miscellaneous category)