This kit is similar to my , except in all pieces of this kit, I replaced the phrase “Blind Date with a Book” with “Unwrap a Mystery Book.” I also .
If you are an elementary librarian, teach ESL students, or are just looking for something a tad cleaner, you will probably prefer this kit.
- for librarians
- –this is where students will wrap the books and attach recommendation cards (editable in PowerPoint and Google™ Slides)
- –students fill these out and attach them to the books (editable in PowerPoint and Google™ Slides)
- –students fill these out after they try a Mystery Book. They can turn these in for a chance to win a daily, weekly, or Grand Prize drawing. (editable in PowerPoint and Google™ Slides)
- –put this with your Mystery Books on display. There are three versions, two of which have editable text boxes.
- explains how this works and how students can create a Mystery Book (8 slides, editable)
- from my library–these are inside the PowerPoint presentation for students. You can delete my photos and add your own photos, or you are welcome to use my photos if you prefer.
- Blind Date with a Book: Set-Up Kit (Grades 6-12)
- Book Display Posters: February, Valentine’s Day, Black History Month
- Reading Interest Survey
- What’s Your Genre Personality? Quiz for Elementary
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. .
. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my and on my .