- Recommended for: All grade levels; classroom libraries and school libraries
- Number of pages: 32 label sheets, plus directions and tips; 34 pages total
- MS Word, PDF reader, OR PowerPoint
- Avery 5195 “Return Address” labels
- color printer
- Please note that I (common outside the USA, Canada, and Mexico). The labels may not line up if your printer is A4.
- 31 colorful genres
- 60 labels per sheet (each sheet is all the same label; last sheet is all the different labels on one sheet)
- all text and images are editable in MS Word, PowerPoint, and PDF
- print on Avery 5195 “Return Address” labels
That’s why I made this product editable! You can save so much ink by just printing what you need!
That’s reason #2 why I made this product editable! If you call the science fiction section “Sci-Fi,” you will be able to change the label to reflect whatever your library calls your sections.
That’s reason #3 why I made this product editable! If you don’t want any genre name on the label, you can just delete them. Easy-peasy!
- science fiction
- historical fiction
- realistic fiction
- fairy tales
- magical realism
- short stories
- animal stories
- animal fantasy
- school stories
- narrative nonfiction
- graphic novels
- early chapter books
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by . Subscribing by email will give you notifications of when new products are posted.