***UPDATED FOR 2021!***
This is a large file; please allow extra time to download.
Looking for a certain theme or genre? This is updated regularly and includes a list of my year-long library display posters by theme, genre, and month.
- Recommended for: school librarians
- Grade levels: K-12
- Formats: PPT; PNG or PDF (either is fine)
- Editable: bookmarks are 100% editable
- Not editable: Posters are not editable
- 19 full-color posters in 7 themes and 2 genres (listed below)
- 36 read-alike bookmarks
- Read-alike bookmarks for this set are updated annually in early-June.
- I will occasionally add new posters to the set, but there is not a set schedule for poster updates.
- Variety of posters for elementary, middle, and teen readers. While not every poster will work for every grade level, several posters and all of the bookmarks are appropriate for all grade levels.
- All posters are landscape view.
- Posters are not editable.
I am a school librarian and took great care including titles that are well-reviewed and currently in-print. This huge bundle was developed over an entire year, released one month at a time. When creating and updating the read-alike bookmarks, I take my time and make sure the bookmarks represent diverse cultures, formats, reading levels, and genres.
- Bookmarks are 100% editable.
- They make fantastic collection development tools!
Dates are for 2021. Most of the posters include dates, but all of the dates are static and do not change from year to year. The two genre features for this month do not contain dates.
- Canada Day (July 1)
- World UFO Day (July 2)
- Dog Days of Summer (July 3-Aug 11)
- American Independence Day (July 4)
- Bastille Day (July 14)
- National Moon Day (July 20)
- National Junk Food Day (July 21)
- Genre: Short Story Collections
- Genre: Animal Stories