: Google™ Slides OR PowerPoint; ability to open PDF documents
- 55 PPT slides + Google™ Slides link (all text is editable)
- Recommended Reads (1 page, editable in PDF and PPT; hand out to teachers, students, and parents)
- Basic Google Classroom directions
- How to set PPT slide timings directions
- All text is in PPT and Google™ Drive. Images have been flattened to protect the copyright.
- Scroll the presentation using automatic timings (instructions included).
- This presentation can be used as a communication device, a library booktalk, and/or library lesson.
- All slides are in 11″ X 8.5″ letter-size (landscape), which allows for easy printing, if desired.
- about green things! Includes: green symbolism, pickles, The Eden Project, green eyes, emeralds, Wicked Witch of the West, Emerald City, green-dyed river (Chicago), green fruits and vegetables, green smoothies, aloe vera, crocodiles, and the green-eyed monster.
- for Grades 7-12 (15 slides)–all titles have green covers; includes a variety of genres
- Words of the Week: and
- Would You Rathers
- Did you knows and trivia
- Daily and weekly schedule
- Weekly Birthdays