. The included is best for Grades 5-8, but the can be used with any grade. All text in the sample book talk is , and some books may work outside the middle school setting.
- Edit the to create your own book talk.
- If you teach middle school, use the to book talk a variety of fantasy titles. It’s all done for you!
- Print the slides to create gorgeous (8.5″ X 11″).
- Use the to allow students to create and share their own fantasy genre book talks.
- with text box suggestions (18 slides; all text editable)
- for middle school (18 slides; all text and book covers are editable)
- version of the template (18 slides; all text editable)
- for using Google™ Slides + force-copy Google™ Drive link (3 pages)
- on four ways to use the presentations (1 page)
- (2 pages)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. All my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours.
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by clicking here to follow my store. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and on my MrsReaderPants blog email list.