- Recommended for: Grades 6-9
- Lesson Duration: 2-3 lessons (about 100-150 minutes total; can be shortened by removing some slides)
- Formats: PPT or Google Slides; PDF activities
- What’s editable: All text in the presentation is editable.
- What’s NOT editable: PDF worksheets, answer keys, images in presentation
Geographical and political information can change quickly and without warning. Most information in the Ecuador Country Study is unlikely to change frequently, but you never know! I will update the information periodically, but you can edit the information in the presentation as needed.
The information in this Ecuador Country Study was last updated on August 13, 2023. Yes, I am watching the August 20th election and will make the necessary changes. Once you buy it, all future updates are free. Just redownload the file from TPT to get the update.
- PPT and Google Slides presentation about Ecuador
- 35 slides with full-color photos and maps
- 3 printable PDF activities (3 pages, not editable)
- all answer keys (4 pages, not editable)
- 1-page Ecuador at-a-glance fill-in activity
- Ecuador crossword
- “What’s Your Ecuador IQ?”- trivia/research questions
- answer keys for all activities (4 pages)
- printable activities are not editable
- Ecuador flag
- Gran Colombia
- Ecuador on maps of South America and the world
- Water and land borders
- Languages and people
- Inca Empire
- Artist – José Miguel Guayasamín (1919-1999)
- Health and welfare
- Galápagos Islands and Charles Darwin
- Things to see and do
- locro de papa (squash soup)
- Problems and challenges
- 2023 political crisis
- Discussion question – would you want to visit?
My Country Studies are great for homeschool! I used them with my homeschooled 7th and 9th grade boys just a few years ago. We studied a different country each week, and they loved them and learned a TON!
- Venezuela Country Study (Grades 6-9)
- Colombia Country Study (Grades 6-9)
- Peru Country Study (Grades 6-9)