. The included is best for Grades 5-8, but the can be used with any grade. All text in the sample book talk is , and some books may work outside the middle school setting.
- Edit the blank PowerPoint template to create your own book talk.
- If you teach middle school, use the included sample to book talk mystery and detective fiction titles. It’s all done for you!
- Print the slides to create gorgeous mystery-themed posters (8.5″ X 11″).
- Use the Google™ Slides version to allow students to create and share their own book talks.
- PowerPoint template with text box suggestions (22 slides; all text editable)
- Book talk sample for middle school (22 slides; all text and book covers are editable)
- Google™ Slides version of the template (22 slides; all text editable)
- Basic directions for using Google™ Slides (3 pages)
- Tips and ideas on four ways to use the presentations–also includes Google Drive copy-link (1 page)
- Lesson Plan (2 pages)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. All my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours.
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by MrsReaderPants blog email list. Following by email will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page.