UPDATE–May 2020–Now includes a Google™ Classroom version! If you already bought it, simply re-download the file to get the update.
To use this game in Google™ Classroom:
- Open the included Google™ link and click “Make a copy” to add it to your Google™ Drive.
- Assign the Google Slides game to your students.
- This is a fun activity that cannot be graded except for participation.
To use this game in a classroom or library setting:
- Save the game on a .
- Copy the game on student computers. If you put the game on the desktop, students will be able to find it easily.
- Please do not add this game to a school website, blog, or shared school or district network drive. This game is for single classroom or single library use only, and loading it onto a shared network goes against my TOUs and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
About the Situations game:
- It includes no spoilers! All the Situations are original. They are based on the set-up and main characters of Among the Hidden, but what happens in the game does not happen in the story.
- 12 slides (some include images)
- 12 endings. Some endings are happy, some are neutral, and some are sad.
- 80+ options for students to choose from!
- Audio narration included in the PowerPoint version. Students can click the speaker on each slide if they choose to use it.
- The Google™ Slides version does not include audio narration.