UPDATE–May 2020–Now includes a Google™ Classroom version! If you already bought it, simply re-download the file to get the update.
To use this game in Google™ Classroom:
- Open the included Google™ link and click “Make a copy” to add it to your Google™ Drive.
- Assign the Google Slides game to your students.
- This is a fun activity that cannot be graded except for participation.
To use this game in a classroom or library setting:
- Save the game on a .
- Copy the game on student computers. If you put the game on the desktop, students will be able to find it easily.
- Please do not add this game to a school website, blog, or shared school or district network drive. This game is for single classroom or single library use only, and loading it onto a shared network goes against my TOUs and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
About the Situations game:
- It includes no spoilers! All the Situations are original. They are based on the set-up and main characters of Among the Hidden, but what happens in the game does not happen in the story.
- 12 slides (some include images)
- 12 endings. Some endings are happy, some are neutral, and some are sad.
- 80+ options for students to choose from!
- Audio narration included in the PowerPoint version. Students can click the speaker on each slide if they choose to use it.
- The Google™ Slides version does not include audio narration.
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers, particularly for middle school, to my store. All my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours.
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by following my store at the top of this page. Look for the green “Follow” link under my store name. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and on my MrsReaderPants blog email list.