BLOG STORE VS. TPT SHOP
The MrsReaderPants blog store is not “in competition” with my TPT store; it is simply another option available to make purchasing easier. All prices are the same in both shops, and I participate in all TPT site-wide sales both here and in my TPT store.
Because I control my blog shop completely, I am able to offer several additional ways to save. Here are some discounts you can only find in the MrsReaderPants blog shop (scroll down to see how they work):
- You will save an extra 25% on every purchase during TPT site-wide sales. Yes, this is in addition to the cart discounts listed below! And there is no coupon required to save. All savings are taken automatically in your cart.
- If you ever miss a TPT site-wide sale, I run all TPT sales for one extra day on the blog store!
- You can create custom bundles only in my MrsReaderPants blog store. Keep reading to learn more!
- The blog shop offers loyalty points for your purchases! You can redeem these points for discounts on future purchases. This is not currently a feature in any TPT store.
CREATE YOUR OWN BUNDLES
I do offer several pre-made bundles in my TPT and MrsReaderPants blog store. However, you may find that you want to create your own bundle instead. This option is not currently available on TPT, but you can create custom bundles in my blog store!
After you add items to your cart, you will see the following discounts taken automatically. The more you add to your cart, the more you save!
- 10% off any purchase of $50-$99.99
- 20% off any purchase of $100-$149.99
- 30% off any purchase of $150 or more.
- Discount is taken automatically at checkout.
- Pre-made bundles are already discounted at these rates. You will not see additional bundle discounts at checkout on these items.
Frequent shopper? You will automatically earn one point for every dollar you spend in my blog store! For example, if you spend $5, you will earn 5 points to redeem for future purchases. Earn 20 points and get $1 off your next purchase. Earn additional points by registering your new account and reviewing products you’ve purchased.
You can view and redeem your points at checkout. Your points are saved automatically in your MrsReaderPants shop account. Use them whenever you are ready!
The points feature is only available on my blog store (TPT does not currently offer this option).