- 52-slide, PowerPoint game (editable)
- 5-page (questions are the same as in the game) (PDF, not editable)
- 5-page (PDF, not editable)
- When they are born, flamingos have gray feathers. What makes them turn pink over time?
- What is the largest artery in the human body?
- What Pennsylvania town is sometimes called “Chocolatetown, USA” and “The Sweetest Place on Earth”?
- Helium balloons float because…
- In Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, why were the gardeners painting the roses red?
All questions, answers, and public domain images in the PowerPoint game. If you don’t like a question or the way it’s worded, you can change it!
clip art images on Slides 4-5
: Adding, deleting, or reordering slides could easily alter the slide links within the game (for example, the pink HOME button will link to the wrong page if you add, reorder, or delete slides).
: Some questions are easy, and others are more difficult. All of the questions are multiple-choice. I recommend this for Grades 4-7, but as it’s editable, teachers could tweak it for use with younger students.
- before they are shown to students (you could give hints about the answers before showing the answer slides).
- The printable questions could be helpful for
- The printable questions could be given to students as a