- 20 Boom™ cards (multiple choice questions)
- teacher BOOM™ Learning account (free or paid–see details below)
- student BOOM™ accounts (free–teachers create student logins in their BOOM™ Learning Classroom)
- internet connection
- To play the Boom™ deck, students will need a computer, tablet, smartboard, or Boom™ Cards phone app
- If you purchase this product, you will receive a to the BOOM™ cards.
- You . BOOM™ Learning has a free basic account and free 30-day trial premium accounts for teachers. The annual premium subscriptions are priced reasonably for individuals or schools. If you want to be able to download reports (used for grading student work), you will need a paid account.
To play this Boom deck, students should have prior knowledge about The Trojan War.
Students can see if their answer is correct or incorrect immediately after they answer. If you choose grade the deck, BOOM will grade them for you (reports are available in paid accounts only).
To use Boom Cards, you be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. All my new products are half-off for the first 48 hours.
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by clicking here to follow my store. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and on my MrsReaderPants blog email list.