- Librarians and ELA teachers serving Grades 9-12
- PowerPoint, Google Slides, and/or a PDF reader
These are editable book posters you can place around the school to help advertise your library books. I call them “Toilet Talkers,” but they you want to advertise your library’s best titles.
- 24 s, all for YA titles. Prints one per page (8.5″ X 11″).
- Older version of half-page Toilet Talkers is also included.
- All text and cover images are in PowerPoint, Google Slides, and PDF.
- with publication dates between . This set was requested for libraries that are unable to buy more recent releases.
- A few newer titles with publication dates between
- and .
- The Red Queen (Aveyard, 2015)
- Six of Crows (Bardugo, 2015)
- All the Bright Places (Niven, 2015)
- Illuminae (Kaufman, Spooner, 2015)
- Red Rising (Brown, 2014)
- Ready Player One (Cline, 2011)
- Three Dark Crowns (Blake, 2016)
- Salt to the Sea (Sepetys, 2016)
- Long Way Down (Reynolds, 2017)
- The Bitter Side of Sweet (Sullivan, 2016)
- Steelheart (Sanderson, 2013)
- Dumplin’ (Murphy, 2015)
- Saint Anything (Dessen, 2015)
- Genuine Fraud (Lockhart, 2017)
- I’ll Give You the Sun (Nelson, 2014)
- The Raven Boys (Stiefvater, 2012)
- And I Darken (White, 2016)
- Flawed (Ahern, 2016)
- Grown (Jackson, 2020)
- Yes No Maybe So (Albertalli, Saeed, 2020)
- The New David Espinoza (Aceves, 2020)
- Stamped (Reynolds, 2020)
- They Called Us Enemy (Takei, 2019)
- Two Can Keep a Secret (McManus, 2019)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. .
Subscribe to my email list to get notifications of when new products are posted.