: editable in PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Adobe PDF
: Grades 2-7. The picture books feature biographical and historical stories, which are great titles for middle school, too! All eight novels are middle grade fiction and perfect for Grades 4-7.
- I call them “Toilet Talkers,” but they you want to advertise your library’s best titles.
- Includes , all for elementary and middle grade titles (13 picture books + 11 fiction novels)
- Two signs per page
- in PowerPoint
- The books included in this set are a s with publication dates between .
- Also includes , , and .
- A Ride to Remember (Langley, 2020)
- The Quickest Kid in Clarksville (Miller, 2016)
- I Love My Hair! (Tarpley, 1998)
- Visiting Day (Woodson, 2001)
- Lizzie Demands a Seat (Anderson, 2020)
- Before She Was Harriet (Cline-Ransome, 2017)
- Black is a Rainbow Color (Joy, 2020)
- We Are the Ship (Nelson, 2008)
- Through My Eyes (Bridges, 1999)
- Sit-In: How Four Friends Stood Up… (Pinkney, 2010)
- Thurgood (Winter, 2019)
- A Voice Named Aretha (Russell-Brown, 2020)
- I Am Every Good Thing (Barnes, 2020)
- The Madman of Piney Woods (Curtis, 2014)
- Glory Be (Scattergood, 2012)
- Some Places More Than Others (Watson, 2019)
- Stella By Starlight (Draper, 2015)
- Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky (Mbalia, 2019)
- Clean Getaway (Stone, 2020)
- From the Desk of Zoe Washington (Marks, 2020)
- King and the Dragonflies (Callender, 2020)
- Class Act (Craft, 2020)
- The Only Black Girls in Town (Colbert, 2020)
- Ways to Make Sunshine (Watson, 2020)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store.
Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my and on my .