Click here to see the full PDF preview of this Spring Flowers elementary library lesson.
See more K-2 Library Lessons for Spring here.
- Recommended for: Grades K-2
- Lesson Duration: 1-2 elementary library lessons (about 50 minutes total)
- Formats: PPT, Google Slides, PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
***Please note that this presentation is designed to complement a read-aloud. The actual read-aloud story comes from you! I cannot include a recorded read-aloud due to copyright restrictions.
- 51-slide PPT + Google™ Slides
- List of 20 recommended flower-themed read-alouds (1 page PDF — great to send home to parents or give to teachers)
- Scavenger Hunt activity (1 page PDF)
- Prep, set up, tips (7 pages, PDF)
- Detailed, pre-filled, editable lesson plan; includes CC, TEKS, and AASL Standards (2 pages, PDF and PPT)
- Google™ Classroom Basics (4 pages, PDF)
- Instructions on how to set up PPT slide timings for digital bulletin boards (2 pages, PDF)
- storytime song — “I Love the Mountains”
- nursery rhyme — “Mary, Mary Quite Contrary”
- sign language links — flowers and spring
- flower names for humans — Rose, Daisy, William, etc.
- 8 guessing game slides — students choose from four flower species (e.g., “Which one is a tulip?”)
- flower jobs — gardener, flower cart owner, florist, botanist
- parts of a flower — roots, stem, leaves, petals, flower, seeds
- flower idiom — “fresh as a daisy”
- flower tea
- flower joke
- helpful garden insects and creatures
- word of the week: sprout
- All slides are illustrated with real photos and colorful clipart for K-2.
There are no reviews yet.