- Total cards: 21
- Cover card: 1
- Multiple-choice cards: 10
- Instructional cards: 10
- All cards include full-color images
- 100% paperless–you will receive a link to add the BOOM™ cards to your decks
- deus ex machina
- red herring
- teacher BOOM™ Learning account (free or paid–see details below)
- student BOOM™ accounts (free–teachers create student logins in their BOOM™ Learning Classroom)
- internet connection
- To play, students will need a computer, tablet, smartboard, or Boom™ Cards phone app
- If you purchase this product, you will receive a PDF that includes a link to the BOOM™ cards.
- You will need a BOOM™ Learning account to use this product. BOOM™ Learning has a free basic account and a free Ultimate trial account for teachers. The annual Ultimate subscription is priced reasonably for individuals or schools. If you want to be able to download reports (used for grading student work), you will need a paid account.
This deck can review concepts already taught, or it can teach the concepts from scratch. Students can see if their answer is correct or incorrect immediately after they answer. If you choose grade the deck, BOOM will grade them for you (reports are available in paid accounts only).
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
There are no reviews yet.