! I update the bookmarks with new titles in the month prior to release (for the December set, I will update by mid-November) each year.
: PowerPoint, color printer or poster printer, ability to open PNGs or PDFs
The posters are large files. Please allow a extra time for the download to complete.
- 15 full-color, high resolution posters in both PNG and PDF formats
- 40 editable read-alike bookmarks (coordinate with display posters)
- Please note that all posters in this set are in and are
Each theme has at least one full-color poster and four editable read-alike bookmarks.
- Different, Not Less (Dec. 3 is International Day of Persons With Disabilities)
- World Human Rights Day (Dec. 10)
- National Gingerbread Day (Dec. 12)
- Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? (Winter Solstice Dec. 21)
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside (cold weather books)
- Merry and Bright! (Christmas/Winter Holidays)
- “Red” Any Good Books Lately? (books with red covers)
- Books with green covers (different from the March green covers poster)
- Realistic Fiction genre
- Fantasy genre
- All read-alike titles were selected by an 18-year veteran school librarian and certified teacher
- Bookmarks are 100% editable with PowerPoint
- The bookmarks are also a collection development tool! I cross-checked every title on the bookmarks to ensure every title I listed:
- Has received starred or very positive reviews
- Is currently in-print and available on Titlewave and Amazon
- Is recommended on Titlewave for the grade levels I recommend on the bookmarks
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store.
. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my and on my .