***UPDATED FOR 2021!***
This is a large file; please allow extra time to download.
Looking for a certain theme or genre? This is updated regularly and includes a list of my year-long library display posters by theme, genre, and month.
- Recommended for: school librarians
- Grade levels: K-12
- Formats: PPT; PNG or PDF (either is fine)
- Editable: bookmarks are 100% editable
- Not editable: Posters are not editable
- 12 full-color posters in 9 themes (listed below)
- 36 read-alike bookmarks
- Read-alike bookmarks are updated annually in early-March
- I will occasionally add new posters to the set, but there is not a set schedule for poster updates.
- Variety of posters for elementary, middle, and teen readers. While not every poster will work for every grade level, several posters and all of the bookmarks are appropriate for all grade levels.
- All posters are landscape view.
- Posters are not editable.
I am a school librarian and took great care including titles that are well-reviewed and currently in-print. When creating and updating the read-alike bookmarks, I take my time and make sure the bookmarks represent diverse cultures, formats, reading levels, and genres.
- Bookmarks are 100% editable.
- They make fantastic collection development tools!
Dates are for 2021.
- April Fool’s Day or National Humor Month (humor genre)
- World Autism Day (2nd)—books about people on the autism spectrum
- Earth Day (22nd)—Conservation & Sustainability
- Earth Day (22nd)—Animals in Danger
- Shakespeare’s birthday/World Book Day (23rd)—Shakespeare spin-offs
- Shakespeare’s birthday (23rd) —Books about theater and performing arts
- National Superhero Day (28th)—Superheroes and supervillains
- National Poetry Month—Poetry collections
- National Multiple Birth Awareness Month—Twins & Triplets