My Digital Storytime presentations will save you so much time! I design them specifically for new elementary librarians, especially those who are on the Specials rotation and/or are simply busy parents who just do not have time to create detailed storytime lessons.
- Recommended for: K-2 libraries
- Lesson Duration: 1 library lesson, about 40 minutes
- Formats: PPT or Google Slides, PDF
- Editable: YES, all text is editable
***Please note that this presentation is designed to complement a read-aloud. The actual read-aloud story comes from you! I cannot include a recorded read-aloud due to copyright restrictions.
- 29-slide PPT and Google Slides presentation (editable)
- List of recommended Back-to-School read-alouds (1 page PDF, editable)
- Detailed explanation of how I have used themed storytime lessons like this one on the “Specials” rotation (10 pages, PDF)
- Google Classroom Basics and instructions on how to set up PPT slide timings for digital bulletin boards (6 pages; PDF)
- 10 slides walk you through the “Welcome to the Library” storytime lesson
- Theme song
- Sign language — “Library”
- What is the library for?
- What objects are in our library?
- What should story time look like? What should our hands, eyes, feet, mouths be doing during the story?
- Storytime! What will we read today? (you choose any back-to-school read-aloud)
- 18 slides can be moved into the storytime or scrolled during checkout or library activities
- 5 of the slides are picture book recommendations for Back to School
- Word of the Week
- Staff Spotlight — Principal
- “Did You Know” fun facts about libraries and learning
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers to my store. Take advantage of the “First 48 Half-Off” by . Subscribing by email will give you notifications of when new products are posted.