Digital Storytimes will save you so much time! I design them specifically for , especially those who are on the and/or are simply who just do not have time to create detailed storytime lessons.
The slides right through a storytime! You will need a , , or in your story area.
If your this year, this lesson is all ready to go on ! All you need to provide is the story to read aloud.
Though this storytime is autumn-themed, it does not include Halloween.
: Google™ Slides OR PowerPoint; ability to open PDF documents
- 39-slide PPT + Google™ Slides (body text is editable; you choose which slides you want to use)
- List of recommended read-alouds (1 page PDF; 15 titles total)
- Detailed explanation of how I have used themed storytime lessons like this one on the “Specials” rotation. (10 pages, PDF)
- Google™ Classroom Basics (4 pages, PDF)
- Instructions on how to set up PPT slide timings for (2 pages, PDF)
- Prep instructions and lesson plan (2 pages)
- with lyrics and a link
- to “autumn” in American Sign Language
- Slides for : acorns, chestnuts, falling leaves, cooler weather, pumpkins, scarecrows, tractors, harvest.
- All slides are , high-resolution clipart and photos for K-2.
- 7 visual ; all are picture book fiction titles about autumn (no Halloween in this storytime).
- “Our Music Teacher” Spotlight
- Vocabulary word:
- Fun facts about autumn, “Would you rathers”, and “Did you knows” (11 slides)